What’s next for cleantech? Sunil Paul, founding director of Spring Ventures, thinks it will be the “CleanWeb,” or technologies that leverage the capabilities of the Internet, social media and mobile technologies to address resource constraints. He’ll explain this idea in a talk at Green:Net 2011.
- Report: EPA to scrutinize auto fuel economy tests, issue revised guidelines
- Official: Daimler divests remaining interest in Tesla
- Report: BMW i8 with 500+ horsepower in the cards?
- IPCC Official Says Europe’s Planned 2030 Emission Cuts Would Be ‘Too Little Too Late’
- New paper debunks ‘ocean acidification’ scare, finds warming increases pH
- How Twitter and Google want to move beyond the password October 22, 2014
- Google tries to rethink e-mail with ‘Inbox’ October 22, 2014
- T-Mobile quietly hardens part of its U.S. cellular network against snooping October 22, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
The information contained in Cleantech Policy Intelligence's analyses, newsletters, Product(s) and on its website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Cleantech Policy Intelligence disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and Product(s). Cleantech Policy Intelligence is not liable for any direct or indirect errors in the information and Product(s) or in its conclusions and advice. Cleantech Policy Intelligence does not represent or warrant that access to or the use of the information and Product(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free.
CopyrightCopyright Cleantech Policy Intelligence. All rights reserved. The data, information, news, analysis, calculations, models, forecasts and systems contained in the Product(s)s and/or this website, and all exclusive proprietary rights in the Products are the sole property of Cleantech Policy Intelligence and all rights in such material are reserved and may not, without the prior written agreement with or consent of Cleantech Policy Intelligence be reproduced, published or summarised for distribution or incorporation into a report or other document or otherwise relayed or distributed in any form or by any means whether internally or externally to third parties or persons.
Product and distributionRedistribution of all or part of the Product(s) in any form is illegal unless otherwise is agreed in writing with Cleantech Policy Intelligence. The Buyer cannot use all or parts of the Products or in any way communicate the contents and or results presented in the Products as part of a service or product offered to any third party that is competing with any service offered by the Seller.